Thursday, May 15, 2008

Froggy Boots

If you've seen Bailey lately, you've seen his froggy boots. My mom bought him his first pair long before they ever fit him. When he first tried them on he screamed and cried. This past winter he took to wearing them as the weather was cold and the possibility of snow gave reason to wear galoshes. And wear them he did. Everyday! At first, I thought, "Oh it's just a phase." I objected when his Daddy agreed to let him wear them to church on Sundays, outside when it wasn't raining or snowing, to weddings and on Easter sunday. I finally gave in when I realized they were becoming his trademark. Eventually, Bailey was wearing them everyday and he is now on his second pair as you can see in the picture above. My mom claims that the store carries them in sizes up to adults....we won't let Bailey in on that secret.

No comments: