Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Route in More Detail

As we get closer to our departure, our route continues to come together. I (Jesse) have been researching in many places but the two sites I owe most of my knowledge to are these:

www.expedionportal.com
www.advrider.com
www.pasdansunfauteuil.fr -our original inspiration and well worth your time to skim through.

If you want to see where we get our ideas, information, gear and inspiration, you should check them out. That said, most of my routing is original, though with input from local adventurers, and has been painstakingly viewed through Googlemaps, then Google Earth and finally Benchmark or Delorme Atlases. Here is what the trip will look like; the off-pavement  travel begins outside of Des Arc, Arkansas and ends in Grand Island, Nebraska where we will high-tail on pavement for home so I can get back to work.


And a warning about bears as we move through Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

 Come join us for a section!

No comments: